There is more to value than just a low price. Planning and being an informed homeowner are the keys to a successful remodeling project. When you’re informed, you know what to expect. We recommend you have a professional design/plan completed so you can accurately compare quotes. If you have different designs, then pricing and time-commitments will not be comparable.
Kitchen Mart has assembled 10 questions you should consider and ask any prospective contractor before signing a contract. This list is designed to help you compare contractors, pricing and time-frames. We are confident that after you consider this list, Kitchen Mart will prove to be the best value for your dollar.
- Is the Contractor Licensed in California?
Kitchen Mart invites you to check our license (#365777) at cslb.ca.gov. We recommend you always check that the license is valid, is in good standing and belongs to the contractor you’ve selected.
- Is the Contractor in Good Standing With Other Consumer Rating Services?
Our Better Business Bureau rating has been A+ since 1978. We’ve been given Angie’s List Super Service Award three years’ running (2008-2010).
- How Long Has the Contractor Been in Business?
Kitchen Mart has been Sacramento’s Most Trusted Kitchen and Bath Remodeling Organization for over 35 years.
- Can the Contractor Provide Verifiable References from Satisfied Customers and Samples of Past Work that Can Be Visited?
Fact: 75% of Kitchen Mart’s business comes from an existing customer that is so happy with our work they either have us back to do another job or personally recommend us to their family and friends. We can provide 1,000’s of references. Visit kitchenmart.net for a few.
- Have You Been Given a Detailed Written Estimate that Covers the Complete Scope of Work Involved?
Kitchen Mart takes pride in making sure all of your project expectations are in writing and you understand all of the terms in your contract.
- Does the Contractor Sell Quality Products with Quality Construction?
In addition to our custom products and services, we also partner with some of the best names in home improvement: KraftMaid, Merillat, Decorative Specialties, Cambria, Corian, and Zodiaq. We stand behind each and every product we sell and guarantee your satisfaction.
- Do They Offer You Showrooms Staffed with Friendly Knowledgeable Professionals?
Kitchen Mart has two convenient showrooms – Sacramento and Rocklin – filled with inspiration to help turn your dreams into a reality. You will always be greeted with a smile.
- Will Your Project be Delayed or the Quality Compromised Because They Rely on Subcontractors to Do the Work for Them?
We don’t! Kitchen Mart hires NO outside subcontractors. All work is completed to the highest standards by Kitchen Mart Craftsmen.
- Does the Contactor Have the Correct Insurance Coverage to Protect You Should an Accident Occur?
Kitchen Mart is fully licensed and bonded and has all of the necessary coverages in place to ensure you and your property are protected.
- Does the Contractor Offer You Financing?
Kitchen Mart offers a variety of financing options to work with your time-frame and budget.